ANYWAY, Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs is one of my favorite books (although it's more of a collection of essays, but that's besides the point). I've read it countless times and as a result, the book is not in the best condition. To add to its wear, it is the book I always bring with me when flying, which is something I seem to do fairly often. I've also made it a point to highlight and mark quotations and excerpts that I enjoy and mostly find completely hilarious.
"I wake up, I feel the inescapable oppression of sunlight pouring through my bedroom window, and I am struck by the fact that I am alone. And that everyone is alone. And that everything I understood seven hours ago has already changed, and that I have to learn everything again. I guess I am not a morning person."

No comments:
Post a Comment