Monday, September 15, 2008

Obligatory Introductory Post

For one of my classes, Understanding Media Studies, I am required to create a website of some sort, to be used mainly as a "professional" website showcasing my media related work but also as a place to showcase my interests.

I had always wanted to create a blog (though who doesn't blog these days?) and have the opportunity to share my thoughts and opinions about certain things, though I doubt anyone else cares. ANYWAY, this blog is going to be less professional and focused more on my interests, which are mainly music and film, but mostly music. And ultimately, I would like to work in the music industry, so I guess that makes this semi-professional.

So for the time being, I'm going to write about the things that I find interesting as well as general happenings around New York City.

That is all.

No comments: