Friday, November 21, 2008

Class registration is definitely easier at the New School than it is at UVM and that is something I am o.k. with.

Anyway, so for next semester, I am taking the following:
WNSR Radio Lab
Music Business In Media
Electronic Media and Live Performance (on-line)

Yes, I am taking an on-line class. Why? Because Although the main reason I am in NYC is for school right now, I need to get a grown up job and make some money. Of course, with the way things are right now, that may not happen for quite some time. 

Also, as you may or may not be able to tell, I'm trying to do a focus around music and sound studies because ultimately I'd like to pursue a career in that field. However, I really do miss taking a film class (after all, I did major in Film & Television Studies) and a part of me feels like that degree is going to waste because I'll probably never do anything with it. My program right now is set up so that you take 3 classes a semester and I'm planning on graduating in May of 2010, so I don't really have the time to take a class just for the hell of it. That kind of makes me sad.

No comments: