Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In January, I will take the longest trip of my life


My dear friend Kat, who I've known since Freshman year at UVM and lived with for most of that time, is in Suwon teaching English. I'm going to visit her towards the end of January and I will return right when classes start up.

I've never been to Asia, so I'm very excited for this. In fact every flight I have taken out of the country has been to Europe, which I've done 4 times. Round 1: Ireland, Round 2: England, Round 3: Denmark and Iceland, Round 4: Czech Republic (which included visits to Austria and Poland), France, and Sweden. I believe the longest flight I've ever been on was from Stockholm to New York and that's not even that long. 

I'm going to need to invest in some sleeping pills that's for sure.

No comments: