After a few months, I finally made it over to Chelsea. If I had the money, I would live there in a heartbeat.
Aside from keeping my eyes out for art galleries and high end shops (especially the Balenciaga and Commes des Garcons stores), I was also scouting for famous people. Sadly, I didn't see Bjork or Ed Westwick there, as I only wish.
I did see this man though:
Yes, that's Ethan Hawke. I was walking down W 21st and saw him on the front steps of his brownstone. He was talking on his cell phone and drinking out of a bottle, which appeared to be of some sort of alcohol, but I'm not sure. I was too busy I staring him down. I wasn't being discreet about it and he stared right back. He looks older than I thought, but he does have very nice eyes.
I submitted the sighting to Gawker. I can only hope that it will be posted to the website.

No comments:
Post a Comment