On Saturday, I saw Cut Copy for the 3rd time. Yes, I have problems. I don't care, they are so good.
Matt & Kim opened. Honestly, I never really cared for them before. I'm just not a fan of indie-pop. I might have to change my mind now. Well, on them anyway. I've never seen a band smile that much, ever. Also, they are adorable.
Cut Copy, was, a disaster. I don't want to go into detail, but basically, I only saw half their set. Actually, not even half. Some incidents (not involving me) took place that were more important than the band. Basically, Terminal 5 sucks, the security there is filled with assholes, and 20-something men of NYC are inconsiderate and downright disgusting. I wasn't aware that harassing women was a cool thing to do.
There's no way in hell I'm going back to that venue. Ever. I don't care who plays there. I completely understand why people bitch about Terminal 5 now.
I don't have any good pictures from the show, so I stole this from Metromix:
Funnily enough, I'm on their website in that photo set.
I did learn a lesson from this concert though. The next time I am dreading going to a show and contemplating scalping my ticket, I'm scalping my ticket.

No comments:
Post a Comment